Increasing revenue can be easy: Good email marketing delivers actionable messages to customers, it increases your rapport with them, it drives sales and produces new customers. Email marketing can drive purchases in your brick and mortar business - its not just for e-commerce sites
Well crafted email campaigns can deliver an astonishing return on investment for businesses, organizations and non-profits in terms of new sales, repeat sales, awareness of your brand and activities, cross-promotion and customer retention.
- 89% of retailers listed email marketing as their most successful marketing tactic
- 67% of email subscribers say they've purchased products offline as a result of receiving email marketing
- 34.25% more product sales is generated by customers subscribing to email newsletters
What are the specific benefits?
There are dozens of reasons why you should be using email marketing without delay, some of them are specific to email marketing itself and some will be specific to your own business and industry. Here are some of the key reasons why you should start using email marketing as soon as possible:
- Increase sales: Email marketing is a great way to drive sales and repeat business - just take a look at those stats above
- Very low cost: You can get started with email marketing today for next to nothing
- Visually appealing: Email marketing is flexible enough to allow you to send visually stunning and engaging emails that are more likely to generate interest and maintain brand awareness
- Right tool for the job: Email marketing is not the same as sending an email from Outlook or your webmail. Email marketing uses special web-based software designed specifically to get better results
- Targeted: With the push of a button you can target different emails to different customers - by location, interests, types of product previously purchased - pretty much by any metric you can think of
- Measurable: Wouldn't it be great if you could see exactly who is responding to your email marketing, what they click on, when they are more likely to interact with your message and more? With our email marketing you have easy to read real-time data explaining exactly how your marketing is working and who is responding
- Multi-purpose: Email marketing is proven to drive sales, downloads, inquiries, registrations and more. Informative email newsletters send people to offline stores and events, prepare the way for catalogs, build awareness, contribute to branding, strengthen relationships, encourage trust and cement loyalty
So easy you'll wonder how you managed without it. You can get started with email marketing today using our low cost Clever Mutt Mail. Want a custom email template you can use over and over again? No problem - we do that too.
Data courtesy of Forrester Research & Shop.org, 2009, ExactTarget, 2010, Epsilon, 2009 & DMA, 2009.