85% of all web traffic comes via search engines including Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Being listed on these sites is crucial to the success of your business.
Search engines are pervasive. They are on cell-phones, iPads, tablets, netbooks, laptops and desktop computers. We use the Internet to make every day decisions, such as where to eat, where to shop and which businesses and brands to trust. Search is everywhere. The key for business is to be positioned in front of people making those searches, and its not just about high rankings for your company name. There is infinitely more potential for your business with search.
Search engine marketing is the easiest and most transparent way to help your online success, reaching and increasing qualified traffic to your website. The search challenge for most businesses is to generate qualified leads, consistently and at a reasonable cost of acquisition while improving revenue and brand awareness. This is where search engine marketing (SEM) comes in.
Search engine marketing is important because...
Search engine marketing is important because it drives more customers to your business. Simple.
- It increases brand awareness and brand equity of your products
- It increases the quantity and relevancy of your website traffic
- It allows you to draw in audiences that are already interested in you
- It increases targeted leads
- It gives you a competition advantage - allowing potential customers to select your product over a competitors
- It gives greater return on investment (ROI) when compared to traditional advertising
Here's what you do next
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business success through search engine marketing. Alternatively, you can read about our Search Engine Optimization and Paid Search Marketing (PPC) services.